By education, I am a mathematician, theoretical physicist and computer scientist. My scientific interests span a wide range of topics within those three subjects. My main area of research is mathematical and quantum physics, specifically applications of geometry and topology in quantum information and computation. My PhD supervisor is Prof. Adam Sawicki.
The main topics of my current research are:
- efficient quantum gates and quantum compilers
- shallow quantum circuits and random walks on compact groups
- geometry and topology of quantum correlations
- the computational complexity of chosen problems in quantum information
- elements of Quantum Machine Learning